Sunday, July 12, 2009

Golden Eagle

Hi! We are the Golden Eagle.
My Group members are :Eric Lee Jun Wei, Li Ting Chien, Gangaaram and Ng Ding Ze.
I am Eric Lee, during my holidays I and my family went to Sarawak. It was fun as I went to the beach resort.
I am Li Ting Chien, I did not go overseas. I stayed at home and read books, swimming and did revision.
I am Gangaaram,I went to Downtown East. I went to the arcade to play games and watch a movie called Monsters VS Aliens.
I am Ng Ding Ze, I went to sports everyday. I play soccer with other people.

From Golden Eagle.

3 comments:

  1. Very Good, there are many colourful words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post has many colourful words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed they have put in effort to make their post look interesting!

    ReplyDelete