Saturday, August 1, 2009

The 'Roots'.....

Normally,people will wonder what is the use of roots.When there is a landslide,it is because there is not much roots.Roots help to support the plants AND support the ground.In my experience,there was a fallen tree near a construction site.My mother explained that it is because there are not much roots.When there is construction going on ,near the trees,they will cut the roots first.Roots also suck in minerals to transport to the stems,then to other parts of the plants.It amazes me when I learnt roots play an important part for the ground AND the plants.It is my pleasure to share with you(the class and Miss Coelho)things...:)


Sincerely by,

Nurul Aisyah Syahirah ~_~

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic sharing!!!
    I am very happy that you have managed to link what you learnt in class to real life situations. That is the spirit of learning!
    Keep it up Aisyah!!

    ReplyDelete